Mar 28, 2012

ASP.NET MVC extension points in action

Recently I made a tech talk about my alt.net web stack of love. It has lots of things there. Validation, NHibernate, Routing etc. So here are slides:

Source code for it is on bitbucket. Its purpose is just see it all in action. If you want, you should move code your new/old projects. Don’t try to make some type of project template out of it.

To try things out

Once again link to sources.

I was asked to give some kind of practice task to try all stack together. So here it is:

Implement blog details page to show posts inside it. So when I open localhost/blogs/3 I should see something like:

untitled_page

When I navigate to post details page I should be able to see post content and leave comments. Just like on this blog Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment